Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Review: Elizabeth Grant Cell Vitality 3-1 eye treatment

I've been given the opportunity to try this product as it came in one of my beauty box subscriptions. Well it came in the Fall 2012 Loose Button box but I did not try it until the beginning of the year. 

This is a treatment so I think this is a serum. Well I've never really tried any good eye serums so I don't really know what to expect from an eye serum. 

The product claims that it targets puffy eyes and also helps in reducing lines and dark circle at the same time. I've checked the Elizabeth Grant website and this product isn't available anymore. But back in November when this product was available, it retailed at $29.99

I don't have fine lines yet but I do have dark circles and sometimes my eyes are puffy. I've been using this product since the beginning of the year. I only use it at night and I've been trying it for 6 weeks. I don't see any noticeable results on my eyes.  

I don't have fine lines so I don't expect to see any result. Puffiness- it did somewhat relived the puffiness but it has never been a major concern for me. Dark circle- no change at all.

There are things I like about this product that I like to share.  
I love the design of it. I love the three roller ball design. They give my eyes a nice little massage that helped reduce the puffiness. 

But I do find it hard to control the amount of product I use. I always squeeze the tube a little too hard so I'm always using too much of the serum.

The serum comes out clear and watery. It is quite soothing on my skin. It is a serum so I do need to use my regular eye cream after this product. 

I haven't seen any results yet but I will finish the product. Will I buy this product again? Even if it's not discontinued, I won't repurchase this serum. I believe there are better serums on the market. I will try out Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair eye treatment once I finish this one!

Have you tried this product before? Are there any eye serums you would recommend?



2 comments:

  1. That looks very interesting i use clinque eye cream. thanks for the post!!

    I would love if you checked out my blog!!

    http://nattea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by.
      which clinique eye cream are you using? I'm interested in trying their even better eyes dark circle corrector.

      Delete